Friday, October 10, 2008

Game Time

5 days out of the week is game night for me.  You can find me at the roulette tables from 9pm to 2am.  It's almost a 9 to 5 for me, but I get to take as long of a dinner break as I want and all the steak, crab, and lobster I can eat.  I feel at home when I'm there.  
This game reflects the real world like many other games.  You pick your outcome: as you do your outcome of your life.
In the games and in the real world we have:

Risk takers - Those who aren't afraid to "jump the gun" and just go for it.  But they do it with some knowledge of the situation.

Strategist - People who like to think a lot.  Over-analyze

Careful/Scared -  They play safe.  Don't take high chances.

Care-free/Stupid -  Many ways to describe this one.  1. They're stupid and don't understand things. 2. They don't care.  3.  They have nothing to lose.  4. Drunk

Observers -  You just stand aside and watch.  Don't lose and don't win.  Just watch as life passes you by.

This is just what I think.  I'm sure it's not all true.   

No comments: